MOS Certification Training
The Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification is a premier credential individuals use to validate their skills to use the powerful features and functionality of Microsoft Office. Individuals who successfully pass a Microsoft Office Specialist exam demonstrates their ability to work faster and smarter while improving performance in the workplace. In addition, a MOS Certification helps individuals:
- Achieve industry-recognized certification
- Learn computing skills companies seek
- Boost their workforce resume
- Differentiate themselves from other applicants
- Gain valuable experience and confidence
- Heighten their earning potential
- Prepare for a successful future
With three certification levels - Core (i.e., prerequisite to higher-level), Expert, and Master the MOS credential allows individuals to validate their skills and progress toward their career goals.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2019
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2016
Who Can Participate?
You are eligible to participate in our MOS Certification Training program if you are:
- Eighteen years or older
- A High School Graduate or GED Recipient
- Unemployed or Underemployed
- Low - Moderate Income
- A U.S. Citizen with Permanent Residency
- Available to participate in the program from start-to-finish
- Experienced with basic computing skills and can type 40 WPM
Click here to take a training survey to verify if The SOFEI Group can meet your training needs.