Philanthropist in Action
Honors an individual or business that made a positive impact in our community through their act of philanthropy (e.g., fundraising project, capacity building, donation, or volunteerism) throughout Prince George's County, Maryland.
- Nominee must be 16 years or older with a valid driver's license
- A U.S. Resident within the Washington region
- Documented proof of philanthropic engagement in Prince George's County, Maryland
- Impacted the life or lives of Prince George's County constituent(s) through their "action of philanthropy"
- Influenced others to engage in philanthropy in Prince George's County, Maryland
Only nominees with documented evidence of their philanthropic work in Prince George's County, Maryland will be considered. Resumes, letters of recommendation, and/or periodicals will not be accepted in lieu of philanthropic evidence. And, prospective awardees cannot nominate themselves.
Nominations must be received by August 31. Please click here to complete and submit the Philanthropist in Action nominee form.